Sunday, April 15, 2012

Secret of Mana

This is a cover/poster redesign for an old super nintendo game called the Secret of Mana. The character on it is the Mana Goddess of the land it takes place in. The basic design actually comes more from the game's sequel, Secret of Mana 2(Otherwise known as Seiken Dentetsu 3, since there was never an official release of it in the states, only fan translations). You see the Mana Goddess a few times in Secret of Mana 2, and it's her design from that game that I redid.





I'm kind of super excited to print this one, though. While it was supposed to be a game "cover" redesign, I worked with the idea of a poster lurking in the back of my head.



1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind that this wound up on the FANDOM Wiki for the World Of Mana.

    If you have to mention me telling you... just say a little bird told you. Heh heh heh...

    ReplyDelete